- Message from the Chair
- Info Sci Colloquium
- High-stakes decisions from low-quality data: Learning and planning for wildlife conservation
- Dynamic Allocation of Scarce Resources
- Augment Human Thought and Creativity with the Power of AR and AI
- Content Curation in Online Platforms
- Generative AI for the Cyberphysical World
- Making Better Decisions with Human-AI Teams
- Operationalizing Responsible Machine Learning: From Equality Towards Equity
- Data Values: Digital Surveillance and the New Epistemology of Psychiatry
- Computational Methods for Police Oversight and Reform Under Incomplete Data
- Why the First Amendment Protects Misinformation, and Why It Should Continue to Do So
- Tech / Law Colloquium
- IS Engaged
- Graduation Info
- Ethics and Politics in Computing Colloquium
- Info Sci Colloquium
- Contact Us
- Computational Social Science
- Critical Data Studies
- Data Science
- Economics and Information
- Education Technology
- Ethics, Law and Policy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Incentives and Computation
- Infrastructure Studies
- Interface Design and Ubiquitous Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Technology and Equity
Information Science is home to tech leaders, designers, makers, and thinkers who are forerunners in their fields. Simply put, our faculty and students are creating the tools that continue to shape our increasingly connected world.
To learn more about our faculty, lecturers and visiting faculty, please visit our Faculty page. Our faculty includes department members and field faculty from other units who play an active role in advising and serving on doctoral committees.
Faculty and students maintain a strong research focus within Info Sci, which makes our various research groups and labs robust, vibrant and collaborative. Learn more about our research areas.
Post doctoral researchers and visiting scientists work alongside faculty or within specific labs to further discoveries in areas like social networks, mobile health, robot-assisted teamwork, and artificial intelligence. Meet our research staff.
Information Science is home to an extraordinary, dynamic, and diverse cohort of PhD students, whose research interests span the field, from natural language processing and 3D fabrication to ubiquitous computing and robotics. Meet our PhD students.
Meet our vital department staff who keep everything running smoothly.