For majors in ISST, the sequence of required mathematics courses is MATH 1910, MATH 1920, MATH 2940, and finally, one of MATH 2930 or MATH 3040 or CS 2800.
- ENGRD 2110: Object-Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- ENGRD 2700: Basic Engineering Probability and Statistics
The major requires ENGRD 2700 as an Engineering Distribution course. ENGRD 2110 is also required by the major and it is recommended that this course be taken as an Engineering Distribution course.
The Major has seven additional required courses, in three areas:
- Probability, Statistics, and Optimization (2 courses)
- Information Systems (3 courses)
- Economic, Organizational, and Social Context (2 courses)